- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Estimate expenses that the company can incur for raw materials and other supplies.
- Team up with supervisors, engineers, managers, and workers to meet client requirements of a construction project.
- Include all the crucial aspects like the number of different materials, expected costs, overall budget, etc., for proper planning.
- Fully understands quantity surveying, budgeting, estimating and the bid process Numeracy.
- A systematic work philosophy with keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in utilizing software to enhance a construction project’s productivity.
- An enthusiastic professional who understands the value of teamwork and relationship-building.