- Welcoming and seating guests.
- Taking guest orders.
- Communicating them effectively to the kitchen and in addition.
- Memorizing the menu and offering recommendations to upsell appetizers, drinks, and desserts.
- Delivering food from the kitchen to the guests.
- Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests.
- Following health code standards with regards to the handling of food.
- Performing shift duties like delivering racks of cups to the service station, rolling silverware, pre-bussing tables, wiping tables and removing debris and more.
- Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area
- We would like the waiter to be able to speak English and Arabic.
- Look presentable at all times.
- Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area.
- Customer service skills.
- Critical thinking and time management.