Our client is in the tech industry providing leading SaaS solutions across the Middle East and KSA in particular. They are currently looking to hire an experienced Project Manager, Implementation Services, to join the team in Riyadh. As a member of the team, you’ll support the customers through the initial stages of their software using journey and work with a team of talented consultants, solutions designers, and analytics experts, as well as sales and service delivery leaders to make it happen.
Here’s a briefing on the role description:
What You’ll Do
The Project Manager will manage enterprise-level projects for some of the biggest clients. You will be both responsible and accountable for the end-to-end delivery of projects across a range of clients.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Own and manage a portfolio consisting of 8-12 projects, controlling project scope, change control processes, risks/ issues, and mitigation plans
- Partner with consulting teams, leaders, and other internal departments or regional teams to coordinate and drive delivery
- Ensure that the overall program is effective, whilst running individual projects according to schedule and keeping within budget
- Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews and decision gates with client stakeholders to complete the project life cycle
- Develop relationships with, and ensure the appropriate participation of, key client & internal stakeholders and executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of product managers and subject matter experts
- Develop, build, and maintain durable and trusted relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Develop knowledge of the platform components and module synergies – so as to be able to develop realistic and meaningful project plans and high-level solutions
- Ensure that each project is reported and forecasted accurately to all external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure that all project/program risks, issues and change requests are managed effectively and escalated to Services leadership to for support
- Manage client service expectations and briefs and drive successful, measurable outcomes for the client
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies
- Responsible for all project management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting
- Set the tone for the team and strive for quality and excellence in all aspects of delivery
- Provide weekly project status and burn reports to the relevant project stakeholders
- Coordinate between, business consulting, engineering, sales and client success team to successfully deliver implementation projects in the region
- Work with the Sales and Solution consulting organization to discover/scope the requirements for new and existing clients to win new business and grow existing accounts
- Maintain awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of client management experience liaising with business owners and executive-level clients
- Experience managing projects in IT, SaaS, Social, or Software environment
- Experience working with multi-geo, multicultural delivery teams
- Experience working on large-scale project management in leading multi-organizational initiatives, and driving team accountability to achieve goals
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental, and enterprise risks related to projects, systems, and business analysis
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation/mediation skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high-quality work.
- Ability to motivate and focus people resources where there is no direct reporting relationship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, and regional languages
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills.
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, and web development processes
- Experience in Agile project management a plus
· KSA Governmental Sector knowledge is a plus
· Bi-lingual (English & Arabic)