The company is providing a wide range of Engineering Services such as Architectural and Structural design, Engineering Consultation & project management.
The PM will Support in providing direction and management of all design aspects related to the project, will interface with the Team to monitor schedule and budget performance, work with Project teams to identify potential risk areas and works to identify mitigation measures for implementation.
Other key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overall management of the Urban and infrastructure design services by managing a group of technical specialists.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of the design for the various portions of the numerous projects with respect to adherence to the design criteria and required standards.
- Participates in the VE and manages all VE studies and other workshops; and drives the on-schedule submittal of the design deliverables.
- Maintains overall knowledge of: drawings, specifications, general contracts and time schedules.
- Manages the responses to design RFIs and review/comment on change orders.
- Ensures all design works are comprehensive and discussed with the various engineers for the best implementation and installation of services in coordination with other parties and contractor.
- May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies in public meetings to support the client.
- Provides necessary technical support and design review / audit services to project management team ensuring the correctness and quality of implementation of requirements.
- Supports the Management in performing other tasks as deemed necessary related Urban and infrastructure aspects of the project.
- Perform other related tasks as required
Candidates available locally in KSA with local transfer will be preferred:
- MSC from a recognized university in civil or Architectural Engineering.
- 15 years relevant experience in studies/designs projects management.
- Knowledge of current computer applications for engineering and design including appropriate knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3d, MS Word and Excel for managing design reviews.
- Proven track record of coordinating and delivering large scale projects.
- A good understanding of design procedures and design tools is required.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Must be able to communicate in English and Arabic effectively, both written and spoken.