- Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule and within the as-sold budget
- Review all job contract documents
- Implement and monitor project schedules
- Work closely with other departments, Engineering, Manufacturing, Installations & Finances during project lifecycle
- Maintain project meeting minutes
- Report project progress to internal Management, Customer and Project Team
- Evaluate subcontractor performance
- Assemble project closeout documents and warranties
- Facilitate flow of paperwork
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of project management experience
- Degree in relevant discipline such as Engineering, Business, Finance
- Experience with material handling equipment
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint
- Knowledge of IT and financial systems preferred (Sales Force, Oracle, SAP, etc.).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
- Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting results
- Exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Masters Degree and Project Management certification (PMP) preferred.
- Effective communication skills