PRINCIPAL DUTIES and ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Prepare and implement the “Vendor Site Visit Log and Master Tracker” as per Sr. Project manager / Interface Project Manager’s recommendations, intended to baseline the vendor site visit requirements, track and monitor the progress and budget estimates.
- Lead all the communication within Air Products team and with the vendors on all the notifications as Single Point of Contact, starting from the initiation to the close-out stage of each vendor site support service’s visits to be carried out according to the plan and Project Needs.
- Coordinate daily assigned activities with Project manager, Project Interface Manager, construction managers, site facilities team and contracts administrator/contract manager of Air Products team in all relevant matters to vendor site support services as well as all other tasks intrinsic to the same obligation.
- Interface with the vendor representatives to facilitating their site mobilization with all intrinsic aspects of the process, daily coordination at work, time sheet coordination, visit report etc.,
- Coordinate vendor site support services’ kick-off meeting, prior commencing activities, with construction managers, commissioning manager, project managers and project interface manager by maintaining and following-up on the agreed micro-schedule during the vendor site representative mobilization at site.
- Participate in the coordination meetings with the vendor site representative and prepare minutes of meeting as requested by Air Products Project Managers.
- Interacting, engaging, and coordinating with the Air Products site team (multi-Disciplinary) to ensure the objectives of the vendor site representative is fulfilled.
- Manage the tracker of open items, issues, arising from the vendor site visits and expedite the task owners for close-outs.
- Assist collecting and reporting the lessons learnt during vendor site visits and the scope of work execution.
- Supporting the Project Managers and Interface Project Managers for preparation, review, and issuance of any MOC (Management of Change) relevant during the vendor site visits for the respective contracts / equipment packages.
- Supporting Project Managers during the review of field changes, field technical queries and any interface matters that could potentially be raised by the Vendor Site Representatives during their site supervision activities for installation, commissioning and startup of equipment.
- Assist Project Managers in adequate coordination with customer for witnessing or inspections, as per the field Inspection Test Plan (ITP) as well as the QA/QC Policies implementation during the vendor site representative visits for equipment assembly, completion and start-up.
- Flag up risks and opportunities to the Project Manager and Interface Project Manager for the work performance under the supervision of the vendor site representative, in coordination with construction team.
- Supporting Project Managers and Interface Project Managers with Key-Performance indicators and reporting process of the entire vendor site visit management process of various areas and with various vendors as a total program under NEOM Green Hydrogen Elements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate in Science or Engineering Degree
- Minimum five years of experience in project management.
- Experience in construction site is essential.
- Contract administration and change management is an added advantage.
- Knowledge design and construction of machinery equipment, electrical equipment and instrumentation are essential.
- Understanding of quality control, inspection test plan and associated coordination with contractors in the field and documentation is required.
- Self-motivated, result oriented, pro-active individual who can work independently as individual contributor at tactical level with multiple functions.
- Excellent organizational skills with documentation and reporting are necessary.
- Proven excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with the Industry standards, specifications, regulations, best practices, and performance standards.
- Decision making ability, adaptability and accountability.