He must be mechanical or Electro – Mechanical engineer with an experience of no less than 3 to 5 years in same projects, having all what is necessary information and experience in MEP and low current.
- Reviewing Design Computations & Drawings and inspecting its actual installation.
- Able to lead in Equipment Troubleshooting and Installation works such as ACUs, Pumps, Pipe Lines, Generator, UPS, and Electrical Panel etc.
- Manage, liaise and work with Technical Teams: In – House and Sub –Contractors.
- Preparing the Reports needed such as Snagging, Summary, Status and Progress Reports.
- Proposing System Improvements such as adding Pressure Tanks in Water Supply System, installing Bypass lines and Level Monitoring System in Water Lines, installation of Faucet Aerators, building additional Thrust Blocks for Fire Fighting Line, installation of additional Fire Alarms and Power Sockets, installation of Door Alarms, computing the required capacity of Air Conditioning Units and Cable Sizes, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Registered Mechanical Engineer and Member of Saudi Council of Engineers.
- Has Transferrable Iqama.
- User of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Outlook and SAP System.
- MEP Site and Design Engineer.