Project: Various project to support Mace India business.
With potential opportunities across India, we are looking to appoint project heads who can lead small to large project management consultancy teams on challenging projects with major clients.
Projects are typically commercial, institutional, retail, high-rise residential, hotel, industrial and mixed-use. We work from pre-contract through design management, procurement of contractors and on-site delivery where we drive quality, safety and value for the client.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting to an operations director, responsible for the strategy and delivery of a major project.
• Working in a client-facing role, responsible for leading our fee proposal, developing the clients’ strategy, through to managing the appointment of the extended professional team of local and international consultants and contractors.
• Developing the client’s brief, delivery strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Establishing and managing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
• Overseeing that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.