The Project Development Archiving and Control Officer (PDACO) will be responsible for the development of internal tracking mechanisms for programme document files related to all ACTED’s projects. The PDACO will collate and organise programme documentation from the field team such as distribution lists, activity completion certificates, anonymised beneficiary databases and any other related programme documents, in both soft and hard copies (when relevant) and files these in relevant folders. Under the supervision of the Project Development Manager and in direct coordination with the Project Development Officers, the PDACO will work closely with relevant focal points to ensure all relevant teams understand the documentation needed alongside the internal processes, and all necessary documents are appropriately filed, and data are checked for reporting purposes.
- Develop effective internal tracking mechanisms to aid project control.
- Ensure collection and filing of soft and hard copies of all project documentation.
- Improve project achievement verification processes at the reporting stage.
- Streamline the project documentation archiving and control processes through training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting programme documentation from programme field teams.
- In coordination with Project Development Officers, share Programme documentation checklist with field teams and follow-up regularly to ensure all soft copies are appropriately filed on the server and hard copies in respective folders.
- Assessing, organizing and coding documentation.
- Assisting Project Development Officers in the verification of project achievements at the reporting stage.
- Creating and updating files/folders and filing documentation inappropriate files.
- Retrieving records on request and forwarding these to relevant parties.
- Developing an efficient filing system and tracking tools to make updating and retrieving files easier.
- Following policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information.
- Collecting missing documents from the Amman office and field offices.
- Providing the audit department with all documents they ask for to conduct audits and collect them back.
- Any other related task assigned by the head of the department.
Key Performance Indicators
For example, the key performance indicator (KPI) is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Organizations use KPIs to evaluate their success at reaching targets
- The % success rate of documentation collected
- Number of reports with verified achievements submitted in a timely manner;
· University Degree or diploma is required.
· Proven similar experience for at least 3 years (e.g. file clerk experience, M&E officer, Reporting officer).
· Professional experience in humanitarian and/or development organizations is desired;
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner, etc.
· Fluency in English both oral and written.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Proven attention to detail is required.
· Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks.
· Willingness and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
· Ability to work as a part of a team.
Past experience in project management, reporting or M&E is an asset.