Serves as the assistance to the Aviation Institute Training Division (AITD) Project Manager under the AITD Division Manager. Assists the AITD Project Manager in ensuring that all internal and external activities are coordinated, planned, conducted, and executed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- Knowledge of policies, principles, and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Ability to deal effectively with people in the coordination of staff objectives and requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
- Knowledge of pertinent KSA (Labor Law), MNG and OPM-MNG operational procedures concerning job related activities desired.
- Proficient in MS Office Professional software required (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook and Publisher).
- Proficient in Micro-Soft Project highly desired.
- Possess a valid drivers’ license.