Our Client is a leading International Construction Group. Following the award of a large construction project, they are currently on the lookout for a Project Accountant to be based on site in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Responsibilities may include:
• Processing, reviewing, tracking, and general ledger posting in an accurate manner;
• Maintaining payment draw and invoice files;
• Processing accounts payable from invoice to payment to include coding invoices to the appropriate job number, cost code, distributing invoices to Project Managers for approval and preparing cheques for payment;
• General accounting including accounts receivable, accounts payable, job costing and general ledger posting;
• Reviewing bank account reconciliations and preparing other internal management reports;
• Tracking, managing and reporting on accounts;
• Assisting with construction project analysis reporting;
• Cash flow management forecasts;
• Job cost tracking, analysis and reporting;
• Communicating with project managers and external parties to manage draw requests;
• Interfacing with Project Managers and management on all aspects of construction accounting and therefore must be familiar with project accounting;
• Dealing with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensuring that reconciliations are completed on a regular basis;
• Assisting in the development and enhancement of project reporting;
• Assisting in the development and implementation of internal controls.