- Experienced in managing large programs (US $ 50 Mil. – 75 Mil.) within KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) region with knowledge of Arabic language
- Experienced in managing Government Oracle ERP Implementation Programs with defined outcomes
- Experienced in managing Data Transformation Programs, which includes Data Migration & Oracle/ERP Implementation
- Experienced in managing Programs which are Application & Infrastructure
- Experienced in managing large onsite teams in the size of ~100
- Experienced in managing programs which are Fixed Bid in nature
- Experienced in managing Senior Leadership Stakeholders (Client & Wipro)
- Experienced in managing large vendors like Oracle, Microsoft, IBM etc.
- Experienced in working closely with various service lines including Data Migration, Oracle & ERP Technologies
- Manage end to end engagement/program from initial planning to outcome/benefit realization, demonstrating strong execution capability in diverse and/or challenging environments.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective program controls (incl. delivery, risk, cost & change)
- People leadership skills, with an ability to create high performing teams and motivated, successful colleagues.
- Strong capability in stakeholder & communication management, with proven experience of engaging with or reporting into senior client executives in an effective manner as an accountable owner of program delivery.
- Planning programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones, SLAs, dependencies, third parties etc.
- Developing or approving budgets and operational plans; responsibility for financial performance (operating margins, etc.)
- Legal and Contractual experience and identifying blockers/ challenges proactively
- Ability to own solutioning and estimation and contribute in reviews
- 20 years of Experience, while 10+ Years of relevant experience in managing client engagements / programs, managed Revenue Size of US $ 50 Mil.
- Experience and expertise in at least one of the following:
- Managing large application management services engagement with services and people transition comprehensions
- Leading large and complex transformational programs with multiple workstreams and spanning across multi-location teams [experience in scaled agile ways of working (e.g. SAFe) is preferred]
Technology & Domain Experience:
- Ideally has a strong understanding on at least one business process landscape (e.g. Supply Chain/ Logistics, Human capital, Finance etc.)
- Robust experience in one or more Business-Technology areas [e.g. IT Operating Model & Portfolio Planning, Application Management, Enterprise Applications, Cloud & Mobility Solutions, Digital Transformation, Managed Services, Automation / Artificial Intelligence]
Nice to have:
1. Experience in delivering using multiple different delivery models – Agile, waterfall, etc.
2. Track record of recovering complex transformation or run engagements
3. Experience in managing programs which are Fixed Bid or T&M