Urgent requirement for a Professional Services Senior Consultant on an initial 1-year contract with a major IT vendor to be based on-site in Riyad Saudi Arabia for the contract duration.
As a Professional Services Senior Consultant, you will provide technical and consultative guidance for solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements and deliver technical architectural design, strategies, and solutions for engagements.
· Plan, Assess and Consult service for Data Network solutions of Datacenters, Enterprise, Telco Customers.
· Experience with Multi Environments Designs including Telco, Enterprise, Banking, Educational.
· Plan and supervise Network infrastructure Implementation & Upgrade Projects.
· Expert in Datacenter Migration consultancy services for Network & Security infrastructure, including technical preparations/workshops and creating technical migration execution Runbooks.
· Plan, Design & Deploy Security , Wireless solutions for Large Customers.
· VMware NSX network virtualization design & implementation.
· Experienced Disaster Recovery Datacenter Assessment for Large enterprises.
· Experienced in IT Network Planning, Design, RFP handling, Technical Evaluation, Supervising Implementations and Developing short- & long-term planning activities for IT Network infrastructure corresponding to yearly CAPEX/OPEX.
· Proficient in gathering and understanding business requirements, Conducting Customer Orientation Workshops and Supporting Pre-Sales Activities.
· Presentation, Communications & Vendor Management Skills.
· Excellent Documentation and Technical Writing Skills.
· Pre-Sales & Technical Project Management Skills.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 8–12 years of related experience
· Experience with installation, customization and integration of highly complex architecture and technologies
· Experience with executing projects with approved methodology while adhering to margin, planning and SOW requirements
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills to be able to influence and interact with confidence and credibility at all levels within the Dell Technologies companies, customers, partners and vendors
· Industry technical certifications
· Advanced knowledge of business/technology transformation programs such as Digital. IT, Security and Workforce.