- Manages and controls the daily activities of Production Operators I Technicians
- Ensures all production operations are carried out in a safe manner .
- Liaises with onshore production support engineers regarding production issues .
- Ensures the effective working of the Permit to Work system
- Solves problems caused by production outages
- Ensures that production losses are minimized .
- Ensures the production plant, processes and equipment are functioning efficiently .
- Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management.
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times.
- Provides support as part of the installation emergency response team .
- Previous supervisory experience .
- Comfortable working in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an industrial plant environment requiredComfortable working in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Excellent coaching and communication skills .
- Ability to track expenses and compile budget reports .
- Broad knowledge of production planning processes .
- Strategic planning skills .