- Prepare reports and utilization for resources.
- Manage order fulfillment, lead times, and product delivery
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor production workflow for multiple products to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Assist to obtain and manage all orders and deliveries for all job orders and prepare reports and manage demand and supply of all materials and monitor inventory levels.
- BSc. of Mechanical or Production Engineering with 8 years’ experience.
- Very good communication & leadership skills.
- Proven experience as production planner
- Working knowledge of MS Office