A Reputable Company in Beirut is looking for Production Manager to Provide overall leadership for the production lines in the areas of safety, productivity, quality, cost, operator training and engagement.
- Create and organize production schedules to meet demand and deadlines
- Determine and distribute resources (workforce, raw material, etc) while optimizing production workflows
- Diagnose equipment, ingredients and packaging issues. Coordinate with management or others as appropriate to solve production-related problems.
- Monitor production operations to ensure compliance with quality standards and guidelines and work on resolving issues.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel
- Enforce Health and safety precautions.
- Provide status report to upper management.
- 5+ Years of proven experience with deep understanding of industrial production/manufacturing methods (food manufacturing preferred).
- Understanding of Quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Computer skills: must be Proficient in MS Office (word, excel) and ERP software.
- Outstanding project management, planning, organization and efficiency skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or relevant field is preferred.