- Implement the production plan efficiently and effectively to ensure operation’s facility and flexibility and achieve the required quality level on time.
- supervise the implementation of required loading according to the required quality and identified time at the lowest cost to achieve the plan, and make any necessary changes through cooperation with the production planning department.
- identify the required resources, including (human resources – raw materials – production supplies ….. Etc.) to implement the daily loading plan.
- Prepare the production daily report for their working group including the rates of defective and damaged items and operation hours differences, analyze performance to increase the efficiency of operations and hold regular meetings with the working group to discuss the production deviation reasons.
- implement the TPM plans, disseminate their concept and supervise such plans to conduct machines’ self-maintenance and participate in the implementation of excellence system for machines;
- receive machines and their accessories after being regularly maintained by the maintenance department to maximize machines’ availability.
- Follow up the production rates to improve them and work on solving any problems that relate to dies and machines, and participate in recording the operation conditions of new raw materials and dies;
- Provide training for workers on how to use and record the production data included in the documented forms and review them to facilitate data recording.
- Monitor the production being recorded on HYDRA program to increase machine’s efficiency and make the best use of them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- (1-2) years of experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with multifunctional/inter-departmental teams.
- decision management skills.
- A strong understanding of technical concepts.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Good in Microsoft office programs.
- Bani suef is preferred to apply.