About the Job
- Prepare chemical solutions for products, following standardized formulas, or create experimental formulas.
- Monitor product quality to ensure compliance with standards and specifications.
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyzes. to assist the management in making qualitative or quantitative analyses different materials.
- Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Develop and conduct programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards of raw materials, chemical intermediates, and final products.
- Direct and monitor other workers producing chemical products.
- Order and inventory materials to maintain supplies.
- Perform laboratory tests to produce our products according to standards and guidelines.
- Ensure final product meets quality and customer specifications.
- Handle laboratory equipment and supplies safely and effectively.
- Document laboratory activities for reference purposes.
- Monitor and report progress of analytical tests to R&D Manager on a regular basis.
- Work with R&D team to set objectives and milestones.
- Coordinate prioritize and plan lab tasks to meet deadlines.
- Maintain sufficient stock of chemicals and supplies to perform lab experiments.
- Investigate issues, analyze root causes and define resolutions.
- Suggest improvements for test procedures to achieve project objectives.
- Develop standard procedures to improve quality and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Science, Major: Chemistry.
- 3 to 5 years experience in the cosmetic field or Manufactory field.
- Outstanding research, reporting and analytical skills.
- Cairo resident.