- To be responsible for executing sales, marketing plan in assigned accounts and product range.
- To conduct pre and post-sales activities to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- To be responsible for conducting demonstrations, workshops, presentations, and any other to his accounts as per market demand and/ or his direct manager’s request.
- To achieve his annual set targets including all financial & non financial indicators.
- To prepare sales reports and plan of actions in a timely manner.
- To prepare, submit and follow up submitted offers and tenders to generate orders.
- To maintain an adequate understanding of business environment, high level of product knowledge and problem solving techniques.
- To spend 80% of his time in the field.
- Strong experience in the WOUND CARE field.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Very good English proficiency.