Job Description :
- Build strong relationships and rapport with doctors
- Expand territorial coverage and strive to achieve sales targets
- Provide technical and application support to clients
- Prepare and conduct seminars locally and regionally
- Perform regular visits to hospitals and clinics.
- Operate within the annual budget established for the territory.
- Accurately forecast the future sales results of current sales activities.
- Maintain cultivate and expand existing customers in line with company growth strategies.
- Organize projects and activities which support sales objectives.
- Preparing offers and tenders.
- Inform the customers of the latest medical news and tenders.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor degree Major of Medical Background is must.
- At least 4 years experience As Salesperson.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Medical background is must.