Product Manager – Process Automation | Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai
Overview of the role:
The Automation Product Owner is responsible for the identification of automation opportunities and defining the strategic roadmap for the Al-Futtaim Automotive global network. This individual will have a deep understanding of the Automotive industry and ability to build close relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the automation delivery teams efforts align to the overall strategy. An Automation Product Owner manages dependencies across the business, Digital and Technology functions, whilst identifying, building and managing strategic partnerships across the different teams. They will work closely within their team to ensure business value and user feedback is translated into new developments, be accountable for automation specific KPIs and ensure effective agile practices are followed throughout the delivery process.
What you will do:
– Set an ambitious and clear vision for automation, in consultation with senior leadership across the business, digital and technology functions.
– Facilitate and drive automation identification events across local and international entities.
– Analyse processes and write user stories for RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and digital workflow solutions.
– A specialist in process automation, ensuring the effective design of standardised end-to-end processes.
– Support the building of business cases for potential automation opportunities.
– Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the automation vision and products align to the delivery teams strategy and requirements.
– Experience in full life cycle implementations (i.e., requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deploying and operations & maintenance).
– Accountable for automation specific KPIs once new process automations enter production as well as regularly communicating and reporting on delivery progress.
– Utilize market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria.
– Maintain a backlog that matches the business priorities as well as maximises the output from the delivery team.
– Facilitates release planning and change management.
– A key role within the agile delivery team and works onsite with them daily.
– Integrates usability studies & research into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and ensure a customer driven design.
– Own and write comprehensive product growth feature specifications.
Required skills and experience to be successful:
• Undergraduate bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Computer Science.
• Automation Anywhere Business Analyst / Developer certification (or equivalent).
• Agile Scrum Master / Product Owner.
• Lean Six Sigma certification is preferred.
• Masters or MBA will be an asset.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
• 3+ years of end-to-end Robotic Process Automation implementation experience, preferably Automation Anywhere.
• 5+ years of experience in setting product definitions and roadmaps.
• 5+ years of experience in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blockers (burndown charts, release burn up, etc.)
• 2+ years in the Automotive industry.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Experience of SAP will be an advantage.