· Maintain the Product and Brand Matrices to be used for procurement and production purposes, drive the online virtual catalogue, as well as refine branding and positioning.
· Develop, maintain and measure KPIs for optimal brand health & sales results (see section 6) to be able to make informed decisions such as delisting, adding, and modifying products, expanding into new sectors and optimizing the lead major initiatives to drive product and brand penetration.
· Build and systematize tracking models to help plan and forecast key product sales volumes, product mix, inventories, costs, pricing and margins
· Maintain Product Line Definitions and Products Categorization by working with Strategic Marketing and Account Management
· Responsible for the satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints by means of coordinating with Manufacturing and Quality Control
· Expand and continuously update and refresh existing marketing content for sales tools such as training and overview videos, including technical service force and online platform to achieve optimal performance
· Act as a regulatory Subject Matter Expert by maintain Registrations and Regulatory Approvals/Certifications as required including customers approvals.
· Manage and Make-Buy option decision making related to Product Economics including comparable prices by product in markets, modelling and understanding of the Volume-Supply Cost relationship for produced, procured or partner sourced products
· Lead as necessary a team of marketing business developers to convert identified priority target customer leads.
· Integrate our products with any dispensers or hardware that the customer has as part of a creative selling solution.
· Optimize and automate all activities and processes related to field data collection, dashboarding, model integration in systems, price benchmarking and automation, free of charge goods sampling, new product set up, customized product creation, etc.
· Minimum Bachelor degree in business administration, Marketing, or related, MBA is a plus.
· A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG.
· Preferably have held a managerial position for at least 2 years with a solid track record
· Preferably, with a CMM or any other marketing related certification.
. Hygienic product exposure is a mandatory requirement