- This role supports the management and sourcing of OES Parts. He/She will assist to create and update comprehensive industry, competitor and vendor information including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and market trends. He/She will maintain up-to-date knowledge of all the OES/OEM parts sources, evaluating their credibility and potential utility and leverage them across the company where appropriate.
- Develop strategic partnerships with Suppliers and Traders for sourcing OES/OEM parts. Negotiate and procure OES/OEM parts at competitive prices to enhance Gross Margin
Centre of Excellence:
- Create a group wide strategy to source OES/OEM parts. Collate competition data and market trends from internal and external sources to influence competitive sourcing and strategic business decisions.
- Perform thorough, systemic analysis of key industry trends, current and potential vendors to allow strategic and tactical decision making and sourcing of OES/OEM parts.
- Lost Sales Management Collate lost sales data from BU / MIS team and analyse to identify products and/or parts that potentially could increase company revenue.
- Lead the periodical review and ordering of OES parts by vendor ensuring high service rate by closely monitoring system parameters.
Branch Supply Management:
- Ensure stock availability and daily order replenishment to all the Al Futtaim branches through the SAP and Syncron ordering system through collaboration with Inventory team
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Education: A business or technical degree is preferred.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of and experience in the automotive parts after-sales industry is essential.
- At least 4 years of experience at an OE supplier or a major OES vendor
- OES Parts knowledge & procurement
- Expert knowledge of the complete automotive business model and value chain.
- SAP & SYNCRON system knowledge is preferable
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Strong data analytical, evaluation and interpretation skills, including business acumen
- Target oriented and drive to exceed demanding challenges
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills able to drive best practices and productivity
- OES/OEM Parts knowledge & procurement