Sellanycar are on a journey to build the future of all things automotive. We dream big, we aim big and we drive towards our goals. This mantra is why we are market leaders, why we are scaling and why we are competing for the best talent in Dubai and the world.
Your role will be core to driving this growth. As the first Product Designer in the organisation, you will have the opportunity to lead the team through this growth period. You will be the driving force behind our customer research, the voice of the customer, the skilled hand that designs our solutions and the advocate for excellence in the design discipline within SAC.
If you are a self-motivated doer with a passion for solving customer problems; join us now, be part of the dream.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Deliver designs to our engineering teams
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Work in partnership with engineering teams to ensure a high level of quality is delivered to customers.
- Provide input into product prioritization.
- Communicate progress and new features within the product team and to the rest of the company.
- Collaborates with our product analysts to understand our customer behaviour.
- Other duties as assigned
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience designing and shipping products for mobile and desktop
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or 5+ years equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Experience in a highly Agile/scrum environment
- Ability to work in a startup environment
A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
Experience designing and shipping products for mobile and desktop