Product Category Manager ( Electronics ) | OMASCO | Oman
Achieving Sales/Collection Targets/Key Accounts Management-Dealers/Modern Retail.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Handling Principal- Agency Relationship. Product Management.
- Achieving set purchase budgets for the brands allocated.
- Negotiating pricing and products to cater to Market requirement. Negotiating marketing support with the Principals.
- Product Training and coordination with sales team.
- Visibility of Products at shop floor and achieving Optimal Visibility.
- Reviewing product/category performance vis a vis target.
- Negotiating agreements and maintain market share of Omasco Products.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any Discipline.
- 10-15 years’ experience handling similar position preferably in consumer electronics industry.
- Relevant experience in Product Management in Consumer Durables/FMCG.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Conversant with competition analysis and benchmarking.
- Excellent data and trend Analysis.