- Buying non-technical products and services.
- Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
- Appling ERP Purchases orders for company departments.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- Process requisitions and update management on the status of orders.
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
- Assess the quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management.
- Identify suppliers of goods and services.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and requesters regarding updates and details of goods.
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders.
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive.
- Attend meetings with company departments to ensure any contractual obligations are favorable to the company.
- Bachelor degree, post graduate is a plus.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in procurement.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.