Job Description :
- Manage efficiently the time needed to complete the logistics cycle
- Manage the local and foreign supplies
- Manages all product purchase business cycle remotely
- Verifies the company’s Service Level Agreements (SLA) for all customers according to terms and conditions agreed with Retail, Distribution & after Sales services
- Controls financial status with suppliers on monthly basis including rebates, claims and credit notes issues
Job Requirements :
- University graduate from any discipline
- Courses in: purchasing logistics, supply chain management and time management
- 5- 7 Years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
- Excellent command of Negotiation skills .
- Effective tactics for negotiating costs and contracts .
- Excellent English & computer skills .