To support and assist the contracting process for all long-term / repetitive services and materials for KSA plants including tendering, negotiating and contracting, in order to ensure NOMAC receives superior commercial and contractual terms for all long term agreements.
- Prepare the RFQ/RFP in coordination with internal stakeholders to ensure complete coverage of the requirement both technically as well as commercially.
- Conduct the pre-selection of the bidders in coordination with line Management to ensure the best partners are selected for further assessment.
- Analyze proposals from the suppliers including total costs, direct labor hours, overhead rates, proposed bills of material and equipment, and estimated profits for the purposes of determining price reasonableness, in order to assist the negotiation process.
- Assist in the pricing and contract negotiations with vendors to ensure minimum risk, whilst ensuring NOMAC receives superior commercial and contractual terms.
- Prepare contract documents, using company-approved template agreement including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Agreements, Statements of Work, Service Level Agreements, and Amendments, to ensure compliance with NOMAC’s contracting guidelines.
- Execute the contract approval process by obtaining required approvals prior to execution, according to company policy.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, supplier contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents to ensure the documents are up to date to minimize the possibility for agreement variations and disputes
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner fully aligning to the local country procurement regulations
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls and implement the same to vendors/contractors through PO terms so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
Perform any other duties which the organization may require to be carried out.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- A Bachelor degree holder in Business administration, Logistics, Engineering, Materials Management, and distribution or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Contract Management, within the Power industry, preferably in GCC/KSA
The position is to be based in UAE/KSA
- Understanding of the ERP system
- Working knowledge of contract management methodologies/concepts.
- Good written, and verbal communications skills.
- Team player with good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proven analytical, financial analysis ability.
- Knowledge of and expertise using Sourcing, Procurement, and/or Contract Management technology tools.
- Sound KSA market knowledge on suppliers as well as their competencies.
- Knowledge of law/regulations and contracts
- Advanced planning and organizing skills
- Ability to develop relationships with vendors
- Excellent attention to detail