- Responsible for making timely and cost-effective buying decisions that remain within the budget.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Receiving Purchase Requisition (PR).
- Sending Enquiries to the suppliers (RFQ’s).
- Carry out market analysis to get the best purchasing deals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Result oriented.