- coordinating the procurement function, and providing guidance and support for project related purchases to drive innovation with quality, cost-effectiveness and competitive advantages in mind.
- will be assisting in the evaluation of our existing practices and processes, plan our annual procurement needs jointly with corporate departments
- strategizing and deployment of a healthy cultural and purchasing mind-set to be incorporated in the Procurement program.
- Perform all essential responsibilities in accordance with the company’s values and ethos and in alignment with our policies;
- Play a key role in the development of an annual procurement plan aligned with the annual budget;
- Provide professional, qualified procurement expertise, advice and services;
- Ensure that business needs are met through its procurement of goods, services and works;
- Contribute to the aims and objectives of the organization, as detailed in its corporate plan;
- Proactively coordinate, assist and develop the supplier base identifying and managing any supply risks or value add opportunities;
- Ensure that value for money is achieved;
- Promote and engage in the implementation of relevant technology solutions to minimize purchase- to-pay costs.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Industrial engineering or a related field.
- 1-2 Years in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills.