The Procurement Administrator owns and efficiently runs the Procurement function for a specific Category (Product/Services). In charge of strategic procurement and overseeing all operational aspects of professional
procurement of products/services, meeting the specified needs of the business at most competitive commercial terms. Plays a key role in shaping the Procurement agenda with regards to Savings, Cash & Cost and Risk Management.
Job Responsibilities 1
- Send RFQ Enquiries to the Suppliers and follow ups on obtaining initial offers and Negotiate to the final
- Receive and review the Purchase Requests from the Projects and Subsidiary Business Units on daily
- Ensure that the supplier’s rate are matching with the approved standard rate (%below market rate).
- Submit the quotation for management and project approval and waiting for the LPO.
- Ensure that the supplier delivered requested equipment / materials on agreed time and date.
Job Responsibilities 2
- Keeping full documents of all suppliers quotation, CBS and other necessary documentations.
- Preparing quotations through SAP / ADS.
- Follow up with suppliers for any pending (Delivery itself, Any stuck issues).
- Removes organizational barriers to delivering exceptional internal and/or external customer service.
- Represents the organisation in an honest, ethical and professional way and encourage others to do so aligned
- with the operating framework.
- Manages financial and budgetary based on the assigned area of responsibility.
- Leads the delivery of the savings and operating cash flow programmes in his/her categories (products/services).
- Continuously drives operational excellence in strategic sourcing.
- Adapts company-wide use of best practices to support the organization in achieving strategic objectives and maximize business opportunities.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Profound knowledge of the requirements for best-in-class purchasing capabilities and a strong expertise and credibility in all areas of purchasing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills. Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.Attention to detail.
- ERP knowledge preferably SAP functional skills are a requirement to be successful in this role.
- 5 years Total
- 4 years On Job
- 2 years GCC
- Purchasing Procedures L2
- E-Procurement Tools L2
- Business Processes L2
- Supply Chain Management L2
- Purchasing Reporting L2
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting