Arrange visas (work permit, visit visa etc.) for new staff and their family.
Schedule staff’s visa, medical, coordinating with other internal and external departments.
Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
Organize visas for holiday and business-related travel for managers as required.
Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labor/ Passport related matters.
Ensure all visa, medical and labour permits are up to date and arrange timely renewal.
Assist in all general inquiries concerning labour and immigration matters.
To submit required documentation to the banks and process bank transactions as advised.
To renew all company related licenses.
Perform any other duty, within a reasonable professional boundary, as assigned by the Head of Administration from time to time.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism and competence in dealing with a variety of individuals
· Excellent networking and relationship building skills
· Sound operations management and service delivery skills
· Effective personnel management skills
· General administration skills
· Tactical thinking and result-orientation skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent judgment and decision making skills
· Sound negotiation and persuasion skills
· Demonstrate respect for different cultures, interest in and understanding of a range of attitudes, beliefs and traditions
· Detailed knowledge and application of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Proficiency in English and Arabic languages (compulsory)