The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Sales team’s operations and strategies. By researching market trends and conducting competitor analysis, you will develop and implement sales strategies.
- Develop and implement sales strategies,
- Prepare operational and financial sales department reports,
- Oversee the management, learning, and career development of the sales team,
- Directly coordinate cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and profitability,
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base,
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts,
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our sales,
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations,
15-18k AED plus overwrite depending on experience.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets on the Primary Market,
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales director strictly in real estate field,
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization,
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close,
- Ability to create sales plan,
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.