- Achieve the target sales
- Cultivate prospect relationships
- Client satisfaction management
• Interpret and follow company tendering processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards.
· Attend the Job Explanation/Pre-Bid meeting arranged by the Client/Consultant and to study about the Contract, Scope of Work, and Specifications.
· Co-ordinate and undertake the review of draft tender and project documents to assist in the preparation of technical and commercial bids for company projects.
· Study and review of the Drawings, Specifications and preparation of Bill of Quantities (BOQ), Quantity Surveying & Material take-off for each item as per the Drawings.
· Prepare tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm and collect any missing data.
· Co-ordinate and undertake the interpretation & review of system drawings to identify any difference to tender requirements and raise queries against specification.
· Co-ordinate and undertake the review and generation of Bill of Quantity against system drawings to ensure alignment and to identify materials types & quantities and prepare equipment lists and rough drawings for cost estimation.
· Prepare specification documents to submit to vendors for quotations of cost/price of materials and equipment and evaluate same against tender specifications to include in final tender documentation.
• Material take off for complete Low Current systems like CCTV, Fire Alarm System, Data, Telephone Systems, Access Control, Nurse Calling System, SMATV, Audio-visual/Public Address System, Clock System and Building Management System.
- Analyze and select the most appropriate suppliers and subcontractors, prepare cost comparative study report to get final selection of supplier/subcontractor & price.
- Prepare technical proposal in view of tender technical submittals & project specifications.
- Prepare commercial bid to estimate material, labor, erection & testing/commissioning cost including direct & indirect resources.
- Prepare all bid documents including commercial and technical submittals.
- Prepare reports and supporting documents to submit to Proposal Coordinator to identify areas requiring more information to ensure the company is positioned to win and secure bids.
- Prepare technical proposal documents like manpower histogram, equipment schedule,
- schedule, work procedures and other related reports to ensure the company is positioned to win and secure bids.
- Develop tender cost summaries including equipment, materials and labour calculations for
· Build relationships and liaise with internal customers and external suppliers and vendors
and manage daily correspondence for quantities, costs and specifications.
- Coordinate and participate in post tender negotiations.
- Prepare Bill of Quantities (BOQ), update of Project Quantities due to design and site changes.
- Check variations and change orders according to Contract conditions.
- Estimation to prepare change orders/Extra works.
- Analyze and prepare Subcontract documentation.
- Coordinate and participate in Subcontracts negotiations.
Re-measurements of BOQ for final account on completion of project.
· Understanding of ICT, construction, energy, transportation, defense, banking, health, education, oil & gas, large enterprises, SMEs and government sectors
· Knowledge of IT, Electronic Systems and Telecom technologies, solutions, products and services
- Good exposure in project execution management, estimation, materials costing and purchasing, tendering and specification for projects
- Understanding and knowledge of Low Current systems (CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Data, Nurse Calling System, PBX, Clock System, Public Address System, Audio-Visual System, SMATV, BMS)
- Estimation and calculation skills
- Able to evaluate various vendors and suppliers to find the right match for the client opportunity
· Strong negotiator and with excellent communication and presentation skills
· Problem solving skills, team worker, enthusiastic and positive attitude in day-to-day
· Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well