- Actively participate in the design, development, and implementation of communications and promotional strategies related to the Hospital activities and programs, based on target audiences and priorities identified with senior management.
- At the direction of the CEO, take ownership of development and delivery of communications strategies for specific projects and initiatives.
- Building and maintaining close relationships with internal business and content owners in order to inform an organization-wide content marketing calendar.
- ·Advise the Hospital Management on communications, promotion, and media relations, as required.
- Responsible for drafting press releases, news and magazines articles.
- Setting-up speaking engagements and preparing speeches for spokespeople.
- Developing media plans and policies with executives in the Organization.
- Directing public relation campaigns for a Company or Organization.
- Leading corporate communications change projects as allocated.
- Monitoring and reporting on the impact of communications activities on perception and Patients experience.
- This will include research and metrics by audience and segments.
- Ensuring activities are delivered to plan, within timeframes, quality and budget.
- Developing clear and concise briefs to internal and external service providers in line with business requirements and coordinating/monitoring the outcomes.
- Keeping abreast of innovative communications practices, patient experience trends and motivators to change, to effectively provide direction and advice to Chief Executive.
- Provide high-level, accurate, timely and strategic communication and public relations advice and support to the CEO, Executive Team, and staff in relation to Hospital initiatives, campaigns and services.
- Manage Hospital’s media relationships in a strategic and positive manner to spread and identify key messages and positive media opportunities and manage responses to media enquiries.
- Develop a Communications strategy to convey consistent quality messages across the full spectrum of Hospital’s materials and channels.
- Plan, coordinate and evaluate media monitoring services.
- Manage and evaluate media training for senior staff and manage training program delivery.
- Ensure the creative content and production quality of communication materials are consistent with Hospital values, policies, corporate objectives and corporate identity.
- Must have a minimum of a university degree in communication, social science, behavioral change communication, strategic communication, journalism, public relations, marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of state of the art public relations, marketing, social and behavioral change communication models and strategies and their practical application.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and use of multi-media communications.
- Ability to synthesize and translate technically complex information into plain language communication.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated strong technical, programming and management skills.
- Proven ability to work as an effective team member.