· Continually optimize PPC campaigns to make the most of the ad budget.
· Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy and landing pages to ensure optimal campaign performance.
· Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to the team utilizing google data studio.
· Stay on top of the latest trends in PPC advertising.
· Be accountable for meeting ROAS targets and develop insights/tactics that will increase revenues month-over-month and YoY
· Maintain and monitor keyword lists, bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression shares, quality scores and other important account metrics
· Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid search based on our growth strategy
· collaborate with our Washington D.C. based team during eastern standard time zone business hours with daily campaign and performance updates
· minimum bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of business to consumer PPC experience
· Expert knowledge of Google analytics, adWords, Admanager and tag manager.
· google adwords certified
· google analytics experience
· experience with A/B split testing
· digital marketing experience
· Advanced proficiency in managing paid search campaigns from implementation through execution, with a proven track record of driving reduced CPAs and increasing ROAS.
· Experienced in delivering improvements in cost per acquisition across digital channels and campaigns
· Data-driven mindset focused on optimizing day-to-day performance.
· American Passport or Green Card would be a plus