PowerBI Support Analyst
1. Extensive experience in analysis, design, development of report, dashboard, and custom visuals for analytics on PowerBI
2. Strong experience writing complex SQL queries, DaX expressions and tuning for performance
3. Hands on experience with MS SQL Server Database, Integration, and Analysis tools (SSMS, SSAS, SSIS) and Visual Studio
4. Good experience in Azure Data lake, Synapse & runtimes
5. Troubleshoot deployment issues related to data model, reports and dashboards
6. Support SSRS and PowerBI Services by applying configuration/tenancy changes, security configuration, server patching, backup, and other resource customizations
7. Perform Power BI reports/data model fine tuning activities. Implement solution to optimize data refresh duration and report access performance.
8. Perform regular housekeeping activities like identifying reports/datasets that are not in use and archiving/deleting them, monitoring and maintaining health of PowerBI environments
9. Experience with production support activities including production incidence prioritization and resolution, defect and small enhancement implementation.
10. Anticipate, understand, troubleshoot and fix problem using technical expertise and problem solving skills to restore service, identify root cause and implement the fixes utilizing Microsoft power bi tools
11. Expertise in database and Data warehouse / BI concepts
12. Effective communication and soft skills who are willing to work in shifts