Capgemini Riyadh is currently looking for a Power BI Developer who has good understanding of Azure Data Lake , DAX, Data Modelling, SQL, Visualisations. He / She should have the ability to execute a business requirement and convert into a KPI with qualified visuals.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
- Good knowledge of Power BI Online , Architecture, Data ingestion and the associated semantic data layer
- Experience in Azure Data Lake, Databricks using Python
- Creation of Advanced Reports in Power BI with latest standards and Industry Practices
- Provide good DAX, data modelling and basic M (Power Query Editor) capability
- Experience in Support & maintenance of the Power BI Track
- Offshore Team coordination etc
- Experience implementing reports and real-time dashboards using PowerBI or similar tools
- Experience working in cloud environment