- Generating an investment policy statement, outlining investment objectives.
- Constructing successful investment portfolios informed by the GCC market conditions and economic trends.
- Buying and selling securities to maintain a specific investment strategy, or to reach an investment objective.
- Determining acceptable risk levels based on time frames, risk preferences, return expectations and market conditions.
- Facilitate project review and checkpoint meetings.
- Develop and implement proper processes, systems, and reports for investment management.
- Produce and analyze portfolio reports against key performance indicators.
- Escalate issues that threaten portfolio and process success.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or finance.
- Experienced in equity, portfolio and GCC market.
- Detailed understanding of capital markets.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.