- Runs day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Responsible for running all projects within his/ her area of responsibility to be delivered within the defined scope, quality, time and budget requirements
- Follow-up implementation of projects continuously, directly or indirectly.
- Follow-up work requirements and follow-up projects.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule.
- Develop a Meeting Schedule, draw up an agenda for all staff meetings and make sure that minutes are taken at all meetings and that tasks are set.
- Create an action plan as a result of each meeting, centralizing all tasks on a task list or register to follow up on it easily
- Responsible for the preparation of a weekly Follow Up and Failure Report on all areas.
- Develop a weekly reporting checklist, giving feedback to senior management on all major activities.
- Assess and audit projects ensuring project management standards are being executed across assigned project portfolio
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Application Deadline: 5/1/2022
- Internship Start date: 9 /1 /2022
- Duration: 3 months
- Bachelor’s degree of engineering only.
- Alexandria Only.
- Time management skills. Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of office administration
- Knowledge of organizational responsibilities
- Ability to maintain a reliable set of reports, with a good degree of accuracy
- Capacity to stay focused on specific tasks
- Attention to detail
- Very effective organizational skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Computer skills including the spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level.
- Stress management skills.