1. Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
2. Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices.
3. Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
4. Monitoring and tracking project progress and writing up reports.
5. Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
6. Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
7. Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
8. Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
9. Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
10. Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
11. Maintain an efficient performance of all schedules and analyze all software tools and assist in transmission and distribution of all various projects.
Fluent in English and Basic Computer Skills
Must be innovative, detail-oriented, experienced in highly visible/controversial projects
Capable of managing multiple, high-priority assignments
Strong interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships with staff, officials, and stakeholders and to resolve complaints
Strong analytical skills to interpret research data for reports and apply mathematic techniques in practical situations
Reading comprehension to understand technical and legal materials.
Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously
Ability to provide effective supervision and staff management
Ability to manage projects effectively and meet firm deadlines
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Ability to manage and conduct in-person and virtual public participation activities, meetings and hearings
Be active, open-minded, friendly, honest and trustworthy