The Proposal Manager needs to have an mind for strategy, an eye for creative aesthetics, and an excellent presentation methodology which connects with clients. A 2D design background would be an added advantage to secure this role. A creative mindset on events, activation’s and tech is an added bonus.
– Candidate to have worked in an event agency before and made presentation in PowerPoint OR keynote
– Has an understanding how to win the job and how to make the presentation to the client
– Excellent English communication skills to be able to write the content of the proposal
– Has a great sense of design and aesthetics (colour / font / typography)
– Has a good common sense and can research and make mood boards
– A winning bonus would be if the person has the added advantage of knowing Photo shop / Illustrator to be able to use it for the presentation
– An art director mindset with a presentation strategist in PowerPoint is the perfect blend.
Salary provided is between AED 8000 to 12,000 for an executive and AED 15000-18000 if they have experience of winning big pitches and client management
Probation: 3 months
Benefits : Medical insurance + 1 month leave + visa upon confirmation