work closely with customers to communicate debt amounts, set a payment deadline and assist them with a payment plan to eventually resolve their debt. so, they must have good Negotiation, A good follow-up skills and a strong understanding of their company’s products and services.
The call center agent, by leverage proven customer service skills for Debt collection. to ensure timely collection of outstanding debts as per agreed terms and limits
- Perform various duties on assigned accounts such as recording, verification and validation of customer’s details as received from Clients.
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while communicating with them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
- Act as a mediator for disputes between TP & Clients
- Notify customers on defaulted accounts by mail, telephone, or scheduled visits in order to ask for payments
- Deliberate with customers by telephone or in-person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the credit terms for easier settlement of debts.
- Initiate the clearance process on cleared debts once you receive payment proof and have the same uploaded by the relevant department.
- Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. balances, account numbers etc.
Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential.
- Attend to customers during scheduled/unscheduled meetings.
- Record information about the financial status of customers and status of collection efforts in the company’s system.
- Respond to all correspondences e.g. e-mail, telephone, postal mail. Organize, manage and implement the most suitable debt recovery method and techniques.
- Negotiate and when required.
- Preparation of reports as required
• Debts Collection Business
• High School diploma; must be Saudi national & Female
• Negotiation & A good follow-up skills
• Minimum of 3 years of experience
• communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• persuasion Skills
• Problem resolution
• Knowledge of computers