- Make sure that all the staff are legally and ethically working according to PHARMACY AND DRUG CONTROL DEPARTMENT & QATAR LAW.
- Monitor the availability and place the orders according to system movement & customer’s needs.
- shortage.orders.Strict supervision on POM dispensing and storage.
- Report to GM any act against Qatar Pharmacy Law & ethics.
- Responsible of adherence of all pharmacy staff to the rules and report any defect of performance for GM for his action.
- Report customer complain to the GM if can’t handle the customer.
- Update POM & Rx Book.
- Final Display & appearance of the pharmacy (general environment & cleanliness by Supervision & support all the staff (assistant, cashier& cleaning boy) to be positive.
- Send weekly report from your customer care sheet with updated status (delivered –pending- out of stock)
- Price update (save hard copy with signature and date in price update file).
- Transfer if you receive a request from another branch please do it in your shift so the driver can collect ASAP. (signature on transfer invoice. & driver must sign on log book of transfers with date and time).
- Support the visibility and sales of our brands
- any items released out of the pharmacy either to the store or any other location ex photographer…etc . the list should be revised and signed by the pharmacist in shif and copy should be send to the branch manager.
- Expiry in charge ,
- Expiry arrangement work (divide all pharmacy shelves over all the staff.)
- Prepare lists within the coming 6 months.
- Every person should check his/her shelves expiry and give the lists to the expiry in charge.
- Removing the expired items from shelves every month.
- Every person is responsible for expired item on his/her shelf if not in the lists.
- Co-operate with our branches in their near expiry items which have movement in your branch. And transfer your items if they have movement.
- Make near expiry shelf for OTC, skin care & hair care.
- Make sure that all the staff know where the near expiry shelf is & try to push them.
- Monthly Expiry report to GM & PM.
- Update Incoming & Expiry Book.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacology from a recognized institution.
Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
Minimum Experience:Minimum 3+ years experience in a similar role.
Prometric and Data Flow available or QHCP License
Preferred Nationalities: Lebanese, Syrian, Jordan