- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products.
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
- Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers, etc. to source new sales opportunities
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
- Report on demonstration-related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed, etc)
- Proven working experience as a Promoter
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation, and social skills
- Bachelor’s degree.