- Determining the kind of treatment required to eliminate a particular type of pest.
- Advising customers on the kind of treatment required to eliminate identified pests.
- Inspecting customers’ premises to identify pest problems.
- Filling out all necessary paperwork upon completion of each job.
- Communicating with office staff in order to schedule services with customers.
- Applying suitable pesticides to infested areas by following the label instructions and complying with safety procedures.
- Responding to customers’ requests for various pest control services.
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional company services and products.
- Adjusting chemical mixtures according to the size of the infested areas.
- Proven pest control experience.
- Licensed to perform pest control.
- The ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.