- Always follows & adheres to the approved fumigation plan, inspection, and sorting procedures.
- Immediately reports non-conformance to his direct manager and execute subsequent actions.
- Maintains good documentation in his work in terms of following approved SOPs, Wis.
- Ensures Optimum utilization of chemical stocks and other fumigation materials.
- Maintains cleaning machinery to ensure operating efficiency, using water, gasoline, lubricants, and/or hand tools.
- Ensures good housekeeping and hygiene for the unit including equipment if applicable.
- Complies with Safety Standards and Procedures including precautions when fumigating FG or RM e.g. uses the required PPE.
- Perform any related tasks as direct by a direct manager within capabilities, knowledge, and ability.
- Education: Minimum high school certificate, higher Diploma Graduate is plus.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 Yrs in the pest control and fumigation of cereal industry e.g. milling, pasta production, bakery production, etc.
- Specific Knowledge: Safety precautions for dealing with hazardous chemicals.
- Language: Well command of English language (spoken & written).
- Attention to details.
- Physically fits, preferred age range (20 – 35 yrs).