The client requires a professional, versatile, and highly organized personal assistant to provide organizational and administrative support to (Executive Title) to allow the manager to focus on strategic tasks. The selected individual will generally act as the first point of contact and may often need to manage access to the executive. The recruit will be required to travel extensively throughout the region as well as Latin America and the Caribbean. Oftentimes the personal assistant will be required to work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
The duties of a Personal Assistant can be extremely broad and vary on a day-to-day basis and include the following:
Manage communication and confidential correspondence:
• Monitor emails and other internal and external correspondence and prepare responses where required
• Screening phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders of schedules, important tasks, and deadlines
• Copying, scanning, faxing documents and manage courier services
• Liaising with internal departments, staff, clients, and other stakeholders
• Organizes events and conferences
• Collates and files expenses
• Prepare facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
• Prepare agendas, minutes of meetings
• Follow up on behalf of the Executive Manager
• Other miscellaneous tasks as required
Research and reports
• Conduct research
• Prepare (and edit) documents, briefing papers. reports and presentations.
• Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations
• Arrange travel, visas, and accommodation
• Accompany executive as required to manage travel arrangements and provide administrative support taking notes and provide assistance during presentations
• Carry out background research and present findings
• Organize and attend meetings and ensure the executive is well prepared