We are seeking a PA/ Office Manager whose goal is to ensure all personal & professional appointments and duties of Hamdan Global are carried out in a timely & efficient manner.
This role will be split between personal tasks (60%) & business tasks (40%) & must be flexible to travel if required.
Salary: AED 7000 -10000
Sector: Admin & Secretarial
PA/Office Manager Coordination Role
Must be residing in Dubai
Solid Background experience as PA/Office Manager role.
– Assist the CEO in planning their day so managing appointments/ travel
– Handle and prioritize all incoming & outgoing correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages
– Heading all managerial aspects of Office
– Assist in tracking all personal expenses
– Documentation and Business proposals
– Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc
– Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned managing vendors and social media platforms
– Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible. Excellent in Excel and reporting.
– Must be residing in Dubai
– 5+ years experience working as a PA
– Must be flexible, on the ball, and able to manage a varied workload