Candidate must have previous experience of working as a Personal Assistant/ PRO in the UAE. Corporate environment is preferred. Highly professional, dedicated and provide excellent PA services to the Client.
- Responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to Company trade licenses, registrations of Company, Vehicles, tenancy contract new and renewals, and all other government related functions in AUH.
- Coordinated Clients travels itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, car rentals, and other travel needs
- Liaising with various Government Departments and Agencies in Abu Dhabi. Financial, MOL etc.
- Be up to date with regard to any changes or amendments in the prevailing laws / rules / regulations, changes in forms / formats and other procedures.
- Compose correspondence and memoranda, prepare graphs, tables and manuscripts, speeches, mass communications, reports, presentation materials, and special projects as assigned.
Criteria as per below:
- Male candidate, fluent in Arabic and English
- Must have spent at least 10 years working here in UAE.
- Proficient in all MS office software, word, excel, power point.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Planning and logistics.
- Ability to prepare professional reports and presentations is a Must